Tips: Acne Free Skin in Portland
If you are currently suffering from the agony and distress of acne, you can seek professional acne treatment with Dr. Patricia Norris who is a dermatologist in Portland, OR.
An acne laden face can hurt self esteem and stops many youth from building social relationships, but there are available solutions. And you’ve come to the right dermatologist!
If you are prone to acne maintaining basic hygiene such as keeping your face clean is the first step to an acne-free skin. Below are some useful tips on how to keep your skin acne free:
- Wash your face gently once a day – it is also recommended to wash your face immediately after sweating.
- Choose the right product – moisturizers should be appropriate for your skin type. It is recommended to use a “non comedogenic” product which means it will not cause any acne.
- Avoid touching your face – do not pick any pimples to avoid from further inflammation of the skin and spreading the bacteria from your hands.
- Avoid the rays of the sun – which can increase inflammations and redness.
- Be stress free – otherwise, your acne can get worse.
- Drink a lot of water – to keep your skin hydrated at all times.
If you notice some unusual blemishes appearing on your face or body, you can consult with your dermatologist especially when your acne problem is already acute.
Call Norris Dermatology and Laser Northwest at 503-227-7117 to schedule your Acne Treatment in Portland!