COVID-19 HEALTH SAFETY UPDATE
Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus reaching our community and communities around us, we are checking in with our patients on health and safety. In line with State and Federal recommendations to stay home, we are requesting that patients stay home unless they have an urgent health concern. Please contact our office as soon as possible if you have an appointment with us in the next 2 weeks and you have not already rescheduled.
Beginning immediately and extending through April 11, 2020 we will follow the protocols below to reduce the potential spread of the coronavirus in an attempt to aid in the efforts to “flatten the curve” and reduce the severity and number of individuals who might be tragically impacted by this illness.
- We are asking patients to reschedule their appointments to a later date (6 -8 weeks for non-urgent problems and yearly skin exams) or schedule a televisit (virtual visit on the computer) for urgent concerns. This change will affect appointments that will take place over the next 14 days. This time frame will be re-accessed after April 1, 2020 and at that point we will provide further guidance with our plan.
- UNDER PATIENTS FORMS ARE INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO CREATE A TELEVIST.
- YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PORTAL AND CREATE A TELE-VISIT REQUEST FROM OUR HOMEPAGE
- We are postponing all non-urgent or elective surgeries/procedures for the next two weeks starting Wednesday March 18, 2020. We will re-access this plan on April 1, 2020 and provide further guidance at that point.
- You will receive a call or email from our office to reschedule your appointment. If you have not heard from us please call our office today. (503-227-7117)
- If you are a patient who is taking a biologic medication (e.g. Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, Stelara, Tremfya, Skyrizi, Ilumya, Cosentyx, Taltz, Siliq, Dupixent) or a systemic medication (prednisone, methotrexate, cyclosporin) and have not been contacted by our office please call the office as soon as possible. (503-227-7117)
The health and safety of our staff and patients is our first concern. We hope these changes do not cause major disruptions to your care or to your schedule. If you need to reschedule an appointment please contact the office at (503) 227-7117.